5 days - 4 nights
A LIFE CHANGING AMAZON RAINFOREST EXPERIENCE
The Amazon rainforest is one of the natural treasures of the planet. Through this ALL INCLUSIVE tour where your dreams become reality, you will discover the greatness of nature on the one hand, but also its extreme fragility on the other. This tour is designed for lovers of adventure, scenic beauty and legendary animals.
You will be in direct contact with indigenous people of millenary cultures, and also spend your nights in amazing eco-lodges lost in the middle of the jungle.
We work with a local agency for many years now. The tour is the most exclusive you can find, as you will spend your entire time with a guide that grew up in this forest and knows all its secrets. Moreover, the guides have gained the trust of local communities over the years, this allows them to take you in villages and natural reserves where no one else can go.
The tour will be divided into 4 nights and 5 days. Throughout the experience, you will be able to cross the three borders (Colombia, Peru and Brazil), see legendary animals (sloths; monkeys; dolphins; birds, crocodiles…), walk through a luxuriant nature and giant plants.
The local team will pick you up at your arrival at the airport, and stay with you until the last day. You will never be alone!
* The duration of the tour and the itinerary can be adapted to your convenience. Contact us and we will figure out the best options.
• Arrival at the Alfredo Vásquez Cobo Airport in the city of Leticia.
• Meeting with your guide for the excursion, reception, departure in Amazon Vehicle, cus-
tomized tour of the group, traveling 7 Km. Along the Leticia road via Tarapacá, bound for
the Witoto Community.
• Upon our arrival to the community. Your tour guide will give the instructions and Orien-
tation at the point of departure.
• We begin our adventure with a walk through indigenous trails through the jungle of the
mainland, observing the fauna and flora of the area.
• During the tour we will know some species of use in ethnobotany.
• Visit the traditional crops of indigenous Witotos where we will know species of crops
such as coca, bananas and yuca brava (toxic yucca).
• After this pleasant and interesting 1 hour journey, we arrive at the Maloca of the sham-
an William (Indigenous Witoto).
• Recognition of plant species such as Yagé, Coca and Tabaco, and the form of extraction,
preparation in the Witoto culture.
• Then we start a conversation about the Witoto culture of topics such as the maloca as a
domestic space and cultural signage, coca as the power of the word, yagé power and
shamanic force: by the shaman William.
• Departure to the cabins in the trees.
• Night walk in the jungle of the mainland. Observation of nocturnal fauna, the moon road
and the infinite sounds of the jungle at night.
• Breakfast 7:00 a.m.
• Departure to the Community of San Pedro and Lotus Flower Reserve.
• Jungle trek: In the morning we will make an incursion into the jungle of the mainland dur-
ing our tour we will recognize species of use in ethnobotany, knowing the dynamics of the
• We continue our journey through the jungle to the indigenous Ticuna community of San
• Wildlife observation of the mainland area. (Approximately 3 hours of walking)
• We arrived to the indigenous community of San Pedro (Indigenous Ticunas of the main-
• During the visit to the community we will know about their activities in the day, the prod-
ucts derived from crops, we will make a brief cultural exchange with the residents of the
community knowing the Ticuna language.
• After our visit to the community of San Pedro.
• We sailed on slow motor boats of indigenous people to the Lotus Flower Reserve in the
lakes of Yahuarcaca.
• Arrival to the Lotus Flower Reserve, welcome.
• Lunch at the Lotus Flower Nature Reserve.
• After a rest in hammocks, we will do canoeing activity visiting the lakes of Yahuarcaca, in
traditional canoes where we will make a reconnaissance of landscapes of flooded forest.
• Artisanal fishing in the lakes of Yahuarcaca.
• Return to the lotus flower reserve, dinner.
• Night walk for the observation of nocturnal fauna.
• Lodging in cabins with beds and mosquito nets.
• Breakfast 7:30 a.m.
• Departure by speed boat we sail the Amazon River upstream to the Marasha Natural Re-
• During the tour over the imposing river, we appreciate the Amazon rainforest and the riv-
erside villages of indigenous people and settlers such as Tabatinga -Brasil and Santa Rosa -
• After this experience, navigate the great Amazon River (approximately 30 minutes).
• Arrival to Marasha Peru Natural Reserve.
• Walk through nature trails of floodplain landscapes 2:30 minutes to the Marasha Natural
• During our tour we will recognize species of flora and fauna of the varzea forest on the
banks of the Amazon River.
• Arrival to Marasha Natural Reserve.
• Lunch at Marasha Natural Reserve
• Recognition of the area.
• Reception, accommodation.
• Canoe or kayak tour on Lake Marasha
• Observation of exotic birds of the environment such as hoazín.
• During the tour we can visit the "grandfather" a ceiba tree, an imposing tree of more than
• Night canoe excursion on Marasha lake for alligator observation or night walk.
• Optional: Awakening 5:00 am. Canoe tour of Marasha Lake for bird watching.
• Breakfast 7:30 a.m.
• Water trail to the Amazon River, this is a spectacular landscape of water covered with lacustrine
• Departure by speedboat we sail the Amazon River upstream to the Community of Mocagua.
(Indigenous Ticuna reservation, neighbors of the Amacayacu National Natural Park).
• During our tour we have a spectacular panoramic view of the imposing Amazon River, we appreci- ate the Amazon rainforest and the riverside villages of indigenous Ticunas and Yaguas de (Peru
• Arrival to the community of Mocagua, welcome from the residents of the community.
• In our visit to the community we will make a tour among houses and crops, visit the lake of the
community and appreciate the Victoria Regia, the largest lotus in the world.
• Then we start the hike along the Maikuchiga path to the house of the monkeys (Camino de selva
de tierra firme y inundable).
• Recognizing jungle scenarios, species of use in ethnobotany and wildlife observation.
• Instruction and identification of new world primate species, distribution and ecology.
• Arrival at the house of the Maikuchiga monkeys, contact and interaction with some of the species
of recovering monkeys such as: Boqui blancos, Churucos, Frailes, Maiceros or Capuchinos. that
are part of the first stage of readaptation to the natural environment.
• Talk about the process of recovery of the monkeys, behavior, ecological function, stages for the
reintegration into the natural environment, participation of the community of Mocagua, benefits
for the community.
• Return to the community (the visit to the house of the Maikuchiga monkeys during the high water
season is only possible in canoes)
• Lunch in the community of Mocagua.
• Departure to Puerto Nariño (approximately 2:00 hours).
• Arrival to Puerto Nariño accommodation at the Waira Selva hotel.
• Visit to Puerto Nariño the natural manger of Colombia, tour of the town.
• Visit to the Natutama Foundation, talk about dolphins and other mammals of the Amazon.
• Visit to the Naipata viewpoint where we will have a spectacular panoramic view of Puerto Nariño
and the Amazon River.
• Departure to the lakes of Tarapoto.
• Visit and swim in the lakes of Tarapoto.
• Observation of pink and gray Amazon dolphins.
• Dinner at the Waira Selva hotel.
• Breakfast 7:00 a.m.
• Departure by speedboat to Leticia.
• Arrival in Leticia, City tour Leticia and Tabatinga in Taxi (2 hours approx.)
• Visit the Leticia market and artisanal galleries, the Tabatinga Brasil and Leticia Colombia border, the Tabatinga market, the Tabatinga
shopping area, and the Comara lookout.
• Transfer to the airport one hour before the flight.